Join us in Limassol, Cyprus for a CrossFit training holiay with guest coach James St Leger!
Relax and let Beaches and Barbells take you from the UK to Cyprus, with flights, 4* Beachfront hotel,coaching and a Beaches and Barbells tour guide – you are in for an unforgettable training holiday!
DESTINATION: Limassol, Cyprus
DATES: 19th October – 16th October 2019
ONLY 10 Spots Available
BOOKINGS CLOSE 23rd August
Secure your spot with a deposit of £250 (non-refundable)
CrossFit Coach James St Leger and Kristian McPhee team up to deliver week full of CrossFit and Weightlifting!
James has been coaching CrossFit for 3 years now and was previously a full time athlete with over 5 years experience in CrossFit and many more in sport. One of his proudest moments was placing 9th in the ‘Athlete Games’. He is also a British Weightlifting Tutor Read more about James here.
Kristian is a British Champion in Olympic Weightlifting is an experienced coach and athlete spanning from Parkour, Skiing and Weightlifting, as well as a British Weightlifting Tutor …. Read more about Kristian here.
PACKAGE DETAILS– Return Flights (British Airways, London Heathrow – Larnaca) with 23kg Baggage
– 7 nights at the 4* Mediterranean Beach hotel (breakfast included)
– Private return transfers
– Coaching by CrossFit Coach and Athlete James St leger and British Weightlifting Champion Kristian McPhee
– Access to Training Facility
– Multiple Sessions working on specific skills such as gymnastics, weightlifting, swimming and WODs!
– Beaches and Barbells Tour Guide
– Day trip (transport covered)
– Beaches & Barbells T-shirt
– ABTA and ATOL Protected through our travel partner
If you are not flying from the UK please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will do our very best to accommodate
Families and couples with those who do not wish to participate in training can also be accommodated for – we will do our best to assist with all the arrangements.
All are welcome on a Beaches and Barbells holiday no matter what your skill level – beginner or advanced.